Friday, January 31, 2014

Townsend2014

Ever since January 1st I've been posting everyday on my Instagram account just something we are doing that day.  You can follow me @kelly28a and the hashtag for our everyday pictures is #townsend2014.

I've been trying to decide how I'm going to post these, whether it be weekly or monthly so for now it's monthly!

A few of them I guess got deleted from my photo album so I had to take screen shots of them off Instagram.

Day 1: Happy New Year!


Day 2: Just a little relaxin' while watching Sofia.


Day 3: All signed up for gymnastics class!! Someone's super excited!


Day 4: Trying on leotards!


Day 5: Sunday morning snuggles in the big bed!


Day 6: This girl had the BEST time at her 1st gymnastics class!


Day 7: It's too cold outside!


Day 8: I walked into Hannah's room and she had built this all by herself, she said it was a princess castle!  I'm impressed!


Day 9: Girls night!


Day 10: It's "H" day at school.  We've got Hannah, her H shirt and a hat.  We've got H covered.


Day 11: Painting a pottery princess!


Day 12: Playing with her cousins for 24 hours will wear a girl out!


Day 13: When you don't feel good, you get to watch movies in the big bed.


Day 14: At home with Daddy today!  Hopefully it's the last day of the sickies for this poor baby.


Day 15: Watching some after school Tinkerbell with my girl!


Day 16: Silly faces = feeling better!


Day 17: Playing at the park after school!


Day 18: Look at my pants Mommy, I'm a mermaid!


Day 19: I caught this wild child jumping on her bed.  Maybe she was hopping like a bunny.


Day 20: Mommy, look at my silly face!


Day 21: Dance party!!
 

Day 22: Someone was extra sleepy this morning.


Day 23: The day her hair looked like this.  Haha.


Day 24: It's cooooold outside!  Delayed start to work means playtime with my girl!


Day 25: The day her Daddy let her walk in the store instead of ride in the cart.


Day 26: Beautiful day for a hike!


Day 27: Fun at gymnastics!


Day 28: Cuddling with my girl on this cold day!


Day 29: Hannah ran up to me and said "Mommy, I'm happy!"


Day 30: "I run like Mommy!"


Day 31: College day at school!  She was excited to wear her Aggie dress.


I post at least once a day on Instagram (obviously) but I usually post 1-2 more times during the day.  I also add hashtags because they're funny and explain the pics better.  :)

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers