Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Week - Part Three, Home!

Christmas morning we made the flight back home.  We had a blast in the Valley but it's always good to get home.  Austin and I did our gift exchange once we got home but you're not going to see those pics because I look like I just woke up.  Ha!
So, here are the Brody pics, he's cuter anyways!  ;)  We put down his stocking and he was ALL about it!


Funny picture of him once he got his toy out of the stocking.  He was super excited.


Watching intently as I opened my gifts, with his baby next to him of course.


Later in the morning I came in from the other room and this is what I saw.  Austin was napping on the couch and he had put down a blanket for B to lay on and nap by the fire.  So cute. 


Christmas week is almost over, only one more family event left.  I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers