Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Lunching With the Girls

I'm on vacation (WOO HOO!!) and I couldn't think of a better way to spend my day today than meeting Tracy & Leah for lunch.  :)
Leah was super exciting to be lunching with the big girls!


Leah, who are you sticking your tongue out at?


I love kissing those cheeks!


Yeah!!  I'm at the big girl table!


We made a little stop to do some shopping after lunch and Leah was pooped!  But her stroller sure makes for a great clothes rack!


While we were shopping we ran into our cousin Emily.  Leah was happy to see her again before she moves to Chicago next month!  We're going to miss you Em! 

Thanks Tracy for bringing Leah out in the cold to hang with her Aunt Kelly!  Lunching with us is way better than hanging out at daycare.  ;) 

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers