Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Girls Night Out

Saturday night a group of us went out for Lindsey's bachelorette party.  I have to say we're getting a little tame in our old age but we still had a great time!  We started at the Hotel ZaZa, had dinner at Max's Wine Dive and ended at Rebels for a little country dancing.

Here's my favorite little girl before her Aunt Kelly went out with the grown up girls!


Megan pulled out her "police stick" that her dad gave her.  It was hilarious, the thing is like 4 feet long when pulled out all the way!  Her dad wants her to run with it for protection but we thought it was better to use as a weapon against the bachelorette!  ;)


We were all commenting on how pretty Lindsey's jewelry was and she told us how she got it at Forever 21 so it would probably fall apart by the end of the night.  Well....here is Amber trying to fix the necklace that broke before we even left the hotel!  She was MacGyver with a safety pin on that thing!


The beautiful chandelier in the suite that we were in. 


All the girls ready to hit the town!


Toasting Lindsey & her big night with a little bubbly!


Megan, Lindsey (she got put in a new tanning bed that morning that made her a tad red that night) and Jill


Katie, Britney & Michelle


Amber, me & Liz


Lindsey dancing with random guy who literally PULLED her onto the dance floor.  She wasn't too happy about it but I think had a fun time out there anyways!  About 30 seconds before he pulled her out there I saw him playing air guitar.  By himself.  On the dance floor.  Nuff said.


This guy was much better!  And seemed much more NORMAL!


We had our family pictures the next day so I stayed the night with Tracy and was Leah's 1st roomie in her own room!  She woke me up at 6:00 just talking away and I didn't even mind because it was so cute hearing her just chatting to herself, so happy to be awake!


Girl loves this thing, I don't know what it's called but there are TONS of options of stuff for her to look at and touch. 


Before our pictures Tracy and I were getting ready and Leah wanted to take a little nap on the big people bed.  She looked so cute and tiny!


Hey, I may be little but I'm NOT an elf!  This outfit cracks me up.  Love her double chin in the pic, SO cute!


Yeah!  Picture time is over!  Leah was SUCH a good girl during the picture session.  Tracy and Ryan have a little model on their hands!  ;)


1 comment:

Steve-n-Angela said...

Looks like you girls had a great time.. I wish I could have been there!! Leah is adorable!!!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers