Monday, August 23, 2010

1st Blogiversary!

Today is the one year anniversary of me starting this blog!  I don't know if blogiversary is a real word or not but I'm saying it. :)  I've had so much fun updating the blog and enjoy it more than I thought I would.  It's so much fun for me to look back at past entries and see what we were doing or looked like.  Leah's really the only one who's changed her appearance much but it's still fun.  :)

So, for my blogiversary I figured I'd share my top 10 blog posts in order of date.

I love this post because it's Leah introduction and just lots of pictures of the pretty girl right after she was born.

This post shows some of the things I love.  Brad Paisley and my friends.  :)  We always have such a good time together and I think this post shows that.

I like this post because I LOVE fall decor so I was happy to get to show some of mine.  :)

I love this post because it was such a fun night and we had so much fun getting our costumes together! 

Same reason as #3

This one was a four-parter.  I love these posts because it shows exactly how crazy and busy that week is and we love it!  We get to see almost EVERYONE on all sides of the family!!  Some can't make it and we're sad but we get to see most everyone.  :)

I love this post because it reminds me of all the good in my life.  :)

Do you really need a reason to love this post?!  ;)  Austin did such an awesome job!

I just love this story  :)

I love this post because it shows Leah through out her 1st year.  I love that little girl SOOO much! 

So, there you have it!  One year down of memories and many more to come!  :)
I wonder how many of the 13,175 hits I've gotten have been me...  Ha!



No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers