Wednesday, February 11, 2015

4th of July Fun

We always have a great 4th of July! 
 
Look at her through the years.  Such a big girl now!
 
 
This cutie was ready for a day of fun!

 
I love her so much!


We headed over for the annual 4th of July party and Hannah wasted no time getting her Daddy to go swimming with her!


 
I have no idea what she's talking about here but she's so cute!

 
Hi!

 
Hannah = NO FEAR!



 
Hanging out with the big kids and jumping off with the Go Pro.  I still haven't seen the video but it was facing her when she was jumping so I'm sure it's hilarious.  I need to see the video ASAP! Haha.


 
She loves her Daddy

 
After several hours of swimming she's looking a little tired!

 
Watching fireworks with Daddy.

 
Such a fun 4th of July!
 
The next day Hannah wanted to continue her 4th of July spirit.  She's such a funny girl!
 



 

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers