Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Haircut

The day before July 4th I went and made a big change, I cut off 11 inches of my hair!  I did this back in 2011 also.
 
Here are some before pics
 


And after!  It was POURING down rain when I left the salon so the after pics aren't that great but you get the idea.



 
That's a lot of hair!



 
Last time I donated my hair to Locks of Love but this time I donated it to Children With Hair Loss.  It's a similar organization, they use your donated hair to make wigs for kids with cancer.  I'm not sure if I'll do it again because growing my hair that long takes a lot of effort but I'm glad to have done it twice so far, you never know, I change my mind about this kind of stuff all the time!  Hopefully a little girl with cancer is walking around feeling good with her new hair!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers