Thursday, February 5, 2015

Georgetown Visit

Back in April we took a road trip to Georgetown for a very special reason, to see Brad get married!  Brad is Austin's best friend from growing up and he's just awesome.  I knew Brad before I ever met Austin and he was there the night Austin and I met.  He was Austin's best man in our wedding and Austin was able to stand with him in his wedding as well.
 
We got into town Friday afternoon and this girl wasted no time before playing with Papa in the yard.  Hannah, please don't drink the bird bath water, it's yucky! 
 
 
I came outside and saw this.  Haha!  A half naked little munchkin just playing away with Papa! 

 
She had so much fun!

 
That night CiCi and Papa got to play with Hannah while Austin and I went to the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.  It was a great night out!

 
We came home and saw this.  Someone had a good time while we were away!

 
Saturday morning we headed to the square where there was a car show and festival going on.  Hannah was a happy girl on her Papa's shoulders.  In case you can't tell, Papa gets NO free time when Hannah is around!  All she wants is to play play play with her Papa!

 
Going down the slide

 
I think she liked it.

 
The Townsend crew minus CiCi (she was taking this pic)

 
Looking cute checking out the old time cars

 
Ice cream time!

 
She makes me laugh so hard

 
Seriously, such a character, this one.

 
She got to meet a "real clown"

 
He made her a dog balloon so she was a happy girl

 
Kisses from Daddy

 
That afternoon we headed to Brad and Melissa's house for their wedding.  It was such a unique and fun wedding!  I didn't get many pics because we were enjoying ourselves but I wish I did.  Melissa did everything and the details were amazing.


Austin and the groom!

 
Sunday before we left Hannah got some pictures in the poppies.  They are so beautiful that time of year in Georgetown.

 
We did our best to get a family pic.  Two out of three of us looking at the camera is a win!

 
Heading home!  I love road trips with this girl.

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers