Thursday, February 12, 2015

It's A BOY!!!

At my 18 week ultrasound we got the news we had a pretty good idea of already, Baby T is a BOY!!
 
 
So funny, I left for work that morning before Austin got dressed so I didn't notice until we met at the hospital that he was wearing blue and I was wearing pink.  Ha!  Totally unintentional. 

 
Picture of our sweet boy.  Happy and healthy!

 
The next day we told Hannah she was going to have a little brother!  I'm not going to lie, I was a little nervous to tell her because ever since we told her she was going to be a big sister she had insisted she was having a baby sister.  I would even say "Hannah, what if it's a baby brother, not a sister?" and her response once was "Mommy, stop saying that.  I'm having a baby sister.  Her name is Lyla"  She named her Lyla and everything!  We still have no idea where that name came from but she names all her dolls Lyla now. 
 
Anyways, so we prepared her for when she opened the box there would either be pink or blue balloons and what that meant.  She was like, ok, no big deal. 
 
She opened the box and saw the blue balloons and was so excited! More about the balloons than anything really.  Haha.  And ever since then she's excited about having a baby brother!  That easy.  She surprises us daily.
 
 
Blue balloons!

 
She said she wanted to name him Joey "from the guy on TV Mommy".  She was talking about Joey on Friends.  Haha.  I'm kind of proud that my three year old knows the characters on Friends names.  ;)
 

 
She also said "It's ok Mommy, my baby sister is in Daddy's belly"  Hahaha!


 
She's ready for her baby brother to get here!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers